Admission Forms Index
New student and returning student applications are not complete until you submit the $100 non-refundable application fee per family and email or send the documents listed below to the school office. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission. You must fill out a FACTS application if you wish to receive financial aid or make monthly payments.
Kindergarten-8th Grade Students
- A copy of the child’s Birth certificate
- A copy of the child's Immunization record
- A transcript (if applicable)
- A psychological report (if applicable)
- A copy of the child's Birth certificate
- Call or email the office to schedule any of these:
- Take a tour of the school.
- Attend an Open House
Application Review in Process and apply for Tuition Assistance
- Fill out an application.
- Submit recent report card, standardized test scores, and any other educational testing.