Admission Forms Index
New student and returning student applications are not complete until you submit the $100 non-refundable application fee per family and email or send the documents listed below to the school office. Submitting an application does not guarantee admission. You must fill out a FACTS application if you wish to receive financial aid or make monthly payments.
Kindergarten-8th Grade Students
- A copy of the child’s Birth certificate
- A copy of the child's Immunization record
- A transcript (if applicable)
- A psychological report (if applicable)
- A copy of the child's Birth certificate
- Call or email the office to schedule any of these:
- Take a tour of the school.
- Attend an Open House
Application Review in Process
- Fill out an application.
- Submit recent report card, standardized test scores, and any other eduational testing.
Notification of Admissions
Once we have received your acceptance letter and financial assistance information from FACTS (if applicable), we will mail you an enrollment packet that will include your tuition agreement. You will be officially enrolled once you complete the packet and return it to the office.
- Return acceptance letter
- Apply for Tuition Assistance