Queen of Angels Preschool Curriculum
Our programs use a weekly thematic focus grounded in developmentally appropriate practices within a safe, nurturing value centered environment.
Qualified early childhood professionals use the PA Standards for pre-kindergarten, guidelines of the National Association for the Education of Young Children and the Diocese of Greensburg curriculum as a multiple framework for the children to explore, expand, imagine, interact, and participate in a variety of learning opportunities through play and hands-on exploration.
- Pre-Kindergarten Language and Literacy Framework
- Pre-Kindergarten Mathematics Framework
- Pre-Kindergarten Science Framework
- Pre-Kindergarten Visual Arts Framework
- Pre-Kindergarten Religion Framework
3-Year Old Preschool
- 2 Day-Full Day-(T/TH 8:00-2:30)
- 2 Day-Half Day (T/TH 8:00-11:30)
4-Year Old Prekindergarten
- 5 Day-Full Day-(M-F 8:00-2:30)
- 5 Day-Half Day(M-F 8:00-11:30)
- 3 Day-Full Day (M/W/F 8:00-2:30)
- 3 Day-Half Day(M/W/F 8:00-11:30)